The Infrastructure (IaaS) page provides a detailed, actionable, and timely risk analysis for each identified cloud service. This is based on either the domain name or IP address of the accessed service. Access the page at Analytics > Services > Infrastructure (IaaS).
Because many cloud services are hosted with IaaS providers such as Rackspace, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Nubifer, and others, a low-risk service hosted by a high-risk IaaS provider can still pose security and compliance issues. MVISION Cloud can discover which public and private IaaS providers are in use and evaluate whether any of them introduce risk to the enterprise.
The following information is displayed about each IaaS service in the grid:
- ID. A unique identifier for the service, assigned by MVISION Cloud.
- Service Name. The name of the service using the cloud infrastructure, as discovered by the MVISION Cloud Registry Team.
- Category. A descriptive category for the cloud service.
- Registrant Name. The name of the individual or organization who registered the cloud service, according to the WHOIS record.
- Registrant Email. The email address of the individual or organization who registered the cloud service, according to the WHOIS record.
- Administrator Name. The individual or organization who manages the cloud service, according to the WHOIS record.
- Admin Email. The contact email address of the individual or organization who cloud manages the service, according to the WHOIS record.
- Org Unit.
- Providers. The name of IaaS that supports the detected cloud service.
- Location. The city or region where the IaaS’ data center is physically located.
- State. The location where the service is headquartered.
- Country. The location where the service is headquartered.
- Details. Click the pencil icon to edit the details of the service.
- Remove. Remove this service from all logs and service statistics.
- Approve. Have the service appear in service statistics on other pages.
Editing IaaS Details
You can edit the details of a detected IaaS.
- Navigate to Analytics > Services > Infrastructure (Iaas)
- Click the pencil icon in the Details column for the service you want to edit.
- You can edit the following data items:
- Service Name
- Service Category
- Organization Unit
- Click Save to commit changes and update the IaaS table.