McAfee MVISION Cloud for Bitbucket enables Security Operations Center (SOC) Admins to monitor user activity in Bitbucket, enforce DLP policies, and review threats detected by MVISION Cloud’s UEBA and machine learning algorithms.
This page gives prerequisite and configuration information. See About MVISION Cloud for Bitbucket for overview information.
- To enable the feature, reach out to the Sales Representative who can provide the tenant ID.
- Get the Admin credentials for Bitbucket hosted on the cloud.
Enable Bitbucket for MVISION Cloud
- Click Enable on the setup page for the Bitbucket instance.
- Click Provide API Credentials to begin the configuration.
- When prompted, enter your Bitbucket credentials: email address and password.
- Once authenticated, Bitbucket events can be received by MVISION Cloud.