MVISION Cloud for Jive enables SOC Admins to monitor user activity in Jive, enforce security policies, and review threats detected by McAfee Enterprise MVISION Cloud's UEBA and machine learning algorithms.
- Admin credentials for Jive community.
- Get the McAfee Enterprise for the Jive Add-On package.
- Contact McAfee Enterprise Support to get the package.
To enable Jive in McAfee MVision Cloud:
- Log in to Jive. Select Add-Ons from the profile menu.
- Select Upload Package. On the next page, upload the OAuth add-on package provided by McAfee Enterprise and complete the installation.
- Click the gear icon on the right side of the installed package and select ‘View Client ID and Secret’. Save the Client ID and Secret for future use.
- Click Enable on the setup page for Jive Hosted instance in the Service Management page.
- Enter the following details and submit:
- Jive URL
- Client ID
- Client Secret
- Admin Email ID
- When prompted, log in to Jive with Admin credentials. Click Allow.
- Once authenticated, Jive events are received by McAfee Enterprise MVISION Cloud.