CASB Connect for Okta enables SOC Admins to monitor user activity in Okta and review threats detected by MVISION Cloud's User and Entity Behavior Analytics (UEBA) and mahcine learning algorithms. This page gives information on how to configure MVISION Cloud for Okta. For information on activity monitoring, see About MVISION Cloud for Okta.
- Obtain the Okta organization URL from your Sales Rep.
- Get the API Access Token. An API Access Token can be created by the Okta Administrator on the Okta portal by accessing Security > API > Create Token. Make a note of the token, and save it.
Enable Okta in McAfee Skyhigh
To enable Okta:
- Click Enable on the setup page for the Okta instance.
- Click Provide API Credentials to begin the configuration.
- Enter the following details:
- Okta URL. Enter your organization's Okta URL.
- Token. Enter the API access token created for use by McAfee.
- Click Submit.
For overview information on McAfee MVISION Cloud for Okta, see About MVISION Cloud for Okta.