IMPORTANT: Support for Domo is in Limited Availability. To enable this feature, contact MVISION Cloud Support.
McAfee Enterprise MVISION Cloud for Domo API allows SOC Admins to monitor user activity in Domo cloud instance, enforce DLP policies, and review threats detected by MVISION Cloud's UEBA and machine learning algorithms.
- Currently, you can enforce DLP policies only on CSV files because the DLP events received from Domo are only for CSV files. If you upload a .xls file, then it is treated as a CSV file in Domo.
- Any activities are performed via Workbench then we are not able to do DLP for it, as we are not getting DLP events from Domo.
Step 1: Create Domo Client Credentials
To create the client credentials for your Domo account, perform the following activities:
- Log in to Domo instance: https://developer.domo.com/.
- Go to My Account > New Client.
- Go to Manage Clients to get the Client Id and Client Secret.
- Enable API access with Account Admin user.
Step 2: Configure Domo in MVISION Cloud
- Go to Settings > Service Management.
- Click Add Service Instance, select Domo.
- Enter a name for the instance and click Done.
- Go to the Setup tab and under API, click Enable.
- On the Enable API page, click Provide API Credentials.
- Enter the Client Id and Client Secret received from Step 1.
- Click Submit.
Once authenticated, MVISION Cloud receives Domo events.