MVISION Cloud for OneLogin enables SOC Admins to monitor user activity in OneLogin and review threats detected by MVISION Cloud UEBA and machine learning algorithms.
For information on activity monitoring support for MVISION Cloud for OneLogin, see About MVISION Cloud for OneLogin.
- OneLogin Region. The optional region parameter is the location of your OneLogin instance and defaults to us. If your instance is located in MVISION Cloud European data centers then set this to eu.
- OneLogin Client ID and Client Secret. To get client ID and client secret, go to OneLogin Admin portal > Developers > API Credentials > New Credential. Give a name and choose the Read All option. Click Save. Note the Client ID and Client ID secret for enabling API Access.
Enable OneLogin in McAfee MVISION Cloud
- Click Enable on the setup page for the Onelogin instance.
- Click Provide API Credentials to begin the configuration.
- Enter the following details:
- OneLogin Region. The optional region parameter is the location of your OneLogin instance and defaults to us. If your instance is located in our European data centers, set this to eu.
- The value for 'OneLogin Region' should be us or eu only. Do not provide the entire URL such as https://api<region>.onelogin.com. This results in an error.
- Admin Email ID
- OneLogin Client ID
- OneLogin Client Secret
- Click Submit.