To enable API access, in DocuSign, create a user account permission profile and enable All Administration Capabilities permissions.
- Go to https://admin.docusign.com/permission-sets and create a permission profile. Enable All Administration Capabilities, and click Add.
- In the admin console, go to Users. Create a user, assign the permission profile you just created, and save. (If you already have a user with this permission profile, you can use that user or admin account.)
Enable API Access
- In MVISION Cloud to Settings > Service Management.
- Click Add Service Instance and select DocuSign.
- Enter a name for the instance, and click Done.
- Select the instance, select the Setup tab, and under API, click Enable.
- Click Submit.
- Select Provide API Credentials, enter the DocuSign administrator credentials, and authorize.
API access is now enabled for DocuSign.