Simple Queuing Service provides a high-capacity throughput queuing service to AWS customers. MVISION Cloud integrates with SQS by adding to a queue when a configuration audit policy is triggered.
Similar to the SNS pull setup, SQS instead uses is a pull operation that requires an organization to develop an application to retrieve messages from the queue.
NOTE: As each organization creates a custom app to pull from SQS, we won't provide a step-by-step setup, but instead provide an overview of the setup.
Follow the below steps to integrate SQS:
1. Create A New Queue in SQS.
2. Copy the queue's ARN in AWS.
3. Paste the ARN in the policy page.
4. IAM permissions are exactly the same as described for SNS.
5. The following screenshot shows messaging arriving in the SQS queue following a policy incident firing from the AWS config audit.