Simple Queuing Service provides a high-capacity throughput queuing service to AWS customers. MVISION Cloud integrates with SQS by adding to a queue when a Configuration Audit policy is triggered.
Unlike the SNS pull setup, SQS uses a pull operation. To retrieve messages from the queue, you must develop a specific application.
NOTE: As each app that pulls from SQS is custom, we can only provide an overview of the setup.
To integrate SQS:
- Create A New Queue in SQS.
- Copy the queue's ARN in AWS.
- Paste the ARN in the policy page.
- IAM permissions are the same as described for SNS.
- The message arrives in the SQS queue following a policy incident triggered by the AWS Config Audit.