When you integrate MVISION Cloud with AWS Security Hub, MVISION Cloud converts incidents to the Amazon Findings Format (AFF) and pushes them into Security Hub. This way, you can view the incidents from Security Hub, and don't have to log into MVISION Cloud. The integration only pushes incidents to Security Hub, it cannot pull incidents back into MVISION Cloud. The AWS Security Hub integration supports only AWS configuration audit incidents.
Integrate MVISION Cloud with AWS Security Hub:
- Log in to the AWS console.
- Search for Security Hub and select it. Then enable Security Hub.
- Leave the defaults and click Enable Security Hub.
- In the left side menu, click Integrations and go to the page where vendors are listed.
- Search for McAfee and Enable Integration for McAfee: MVISION Cloud for AWS.
- Contact MVISION Cloud Support and provide your MVISION Cloud Tenant ID, AWS account ID, and region to enable Security Hub. Once support enables Security Hub, you should start seeing findings.