When you integrate CNAPP with AWS Security Hub, CNAPP converts incidents to the Amazon Findings Format (AFF) and pushes them into Security Hub. You can then view all configuration audits from CNAPP from the AWS Security Hub console. The integration only pushes incidents to AWS Security Hub and does pull incidents back into CNAPP.
Integrate CNAPP with AWS Security Hub:
- Log in to the AWS console.
- Search for Security Hub and select it. Then enable Security Hub.
- Leave the defaults and click Enable Security Hub.
- In the left side menu, click Integrations and go to the page where vendors are listed.
- Search for McAfee and Enable Integration for McAfee: MVISION Cloud for AWS.
- Contact Support and provide your CNAPP Tenant ID, AWS account ID, and region to enable Security Hub. Once support enables Security Hub, you should start seeing findings.