See the instructions in Configure MVISION Cloud for CWP.
Get the Download URL for the McAfee Agent
Download the McAfee Agent directly from the MVISION Cloud user interface via a download URL.
- Log into MVISION Cloud.
- Go to Analytics > Resources.
- Select one or more unmanaged compute instances, such as an EC2 or Virtual Machine, where you want to install the McAfee Agent.
- Click Actions > Install McAfee Agent. (Or you can click the shield icon next to a single compute instance.)
- In the McAfee Agent Installation dialog, under Install via URL, click Download.
NOTE: If you have not selected a compute instance, the Download button is not active in the McAfee Agent Installation dialog.
- The file McAfeeEndpointsDeploymentUrl.csv downloads. It contains the instance IDs and the corresponding download URLs of the McAfee Agent for the compute instances you selected.
Install the McAfee Agent
- Log in to the compute instance where you want to install the McAfee Agent.
- Open the file McAfeeEndpointsDeploymentUrl.csv and use the download URL for that compute instance to download the McAfee Agent.
- Click Install to run the installer. No credentials are required.
When you return to MVISION Cloud, you will see on the Resources page that the shield icon now shows a green checkmark to indicate that the McAfee Agent is installed.