To use Cloud Workload Protection (CWP) with MVISION Cloud, you must install the Agent.
See the instructions in Configure MVISION Cloud for CWP.
Get the Download URL for the McAfee Enterprise Agent
Download the McAfee Enterprise Agent directly from the MVISION Cloud user interface via a download URL.
- Log into MVISION Cloud.
- Go to Analytics > Resources.
- Select one or more unmanaged compute instances, such as an EC2 or Virtual Machine, where you want to install the McAfee Enterprise Agent.
- Click Actions > Install McAfee Enterprise Agent. (Or you can click the shield icon next to a single compute instance.)
- In the McAfee Agent Installation dialog, under Install via URL, click Download.
NOTE: If you have not selected a compute instance, the Download button is not active in the McAfee Enterprise Agent Installation dialog.
- The file McAfeeEndpointsDeploymentUrl.csv downloads. It contains the instance IDs and the corresponding download URLs of the McAfee Enterprise Agent for the compute instances you selected.
Install the McAfee Enterprise Agent
- Log in to the compute instance where you want to install the McAfee Enterprise Agent.
- Open the file McAfeeEndpointsDeploymentUrl.csv and use the download URL for that compute instance to download the McAfee Enterprise Agent.
- Click Install to run the installer. No credentials are required.
When you return to MVISION Cloud, you will see on the Resources page that the shield icon now shows a green checkmark to indicate that the McAfee Enterprise Agent is installed.