Before you begin the CWPP Agent installation, make sure that the prerequisites are completed.
The AWS Systems Manager document (SSM document) allows you to define what actions you want Systems Manager to perform on your AWS resources.
To install a CSPP Agent using AWS SSM:
- In the AWS console, select the AWS region where the PoP is installed.
- Go to AWS Systems Manager > Documents.
- At the top of the console, select Create command or session. This allows you to create your own document in either JSON or YAML. Compile the agent install script in JSON or YAML.
- Replace the JSON contents with the contents from the attached document, CWPAgentSSMDocumentContent.json.
- Click Create new version.
- From the client configuration package, copy the DevOpsConfig.tar to the AWS S3 location. Then enter the location under Command parameters in the S3 Path.
- Choose Run Command. Specify the Target resources by selecting from three methods and Run the command.
After the SSM is completed, you can see that the instance is reported in MVISION Cloud in Analytics > Resources as Managed.