You can define custom file extensions to detect your sensitive data.
Skyhigh Security built-in file extensions cannot be edited.
- In Skyhigh CASB, go to Policy > DLP Policies > Classifications.
- In the left-hand pane, select a category to add your custom classification.
- From the help box on the right, click Create to add a new classification to the selected category.
- Enter a name for the classification, and an optional description to describe its use or purpose.
- Click Select Criteria and select File Extension. The available file extensions are listed in the right-hand pane.
- From the File Extensions menu, click Create.
- Click Add. Enter a name to describe the purpose of this extension and the extension characters. Click the checkmark.
- Click Save.
- The new file extension is added to the File Extensions list.
- From the File Extensions list, search for the file extension you created, and select the checkmark next to its name.
- The file extension is added to your classification conditions.
- Add more classification conditions as needed and click Save.
Your custom classification with a custom file extension is saved to the selected category in the Classifications list. Add the classification to your data protection policies as needed.