You can define a custom dictionary and its keywords to classify your sensitive data. For example, sensitive keywords specific to your organization. You can import dictionary keywords in .CSV format, or you can manually enter keywords.
- In Skyhigh CASB, go to Policy > DLP Policies > Classifications.
- In the left-hand pane, select a category to add your custom classification.
- From the help box on the right, click Create to add a new classification to the selected category.
- Enter a name for the classification, and an optional description to describe its use or purpose.
- Click Select Criteria and select Dictionary. The available dictionaries are listed in the right-hand pane.
- From the Dictionaries menu, click Create. Enter a name and optional description for the dictionary.
- To enter keywords into the dictionary:
- Import the keywords you want to add to this dictionary. From the menu next to the selected dictionary name, click Import (.csv) and import a .csv file with keyword entries.
- Or, click Add to manually enter words or phrases, and press Enter. The keywords entries are listed in the dictionary details.
- Click Save. The dictionary is added to the Dictionaries list.
- Search for the dictionary you created and select the checkbox next to the dictionary name. The dictionary is added to your classification conditions.
- Optionally, edit the threshold by clicking . Enter a number to indicate the weight of the dictionary keywords in threshold matching and press Enter.
- Add more classification conditions as needed and click Save.
Your custom classification with a custom dictionary is saved to the selected category in the Classifications list. Add the classification to your data protection policies as needed.