You can define a custom dictionary and its keywords to classify your sensitive data. For example, sensitive keywords specific to your organization. You can import dictionary keywords in .CSV format, or you can manually enter keywords.
- In Skyhigh CASB, select Policy > DLP Policies > Classifications.
- Click Actions > Create Classification.
- Classification Name. Enter a name for this classification. For example, My Keywords. Enter an optional description to describe its use or purpose.
- Category. Select a Category from the list.
- Conditions. For IF, select Dictionary. The Dictionaries cloud card displays.
- From the Dictionaries menu, click New. Enter a name and optional description for the dictionary.
- To enter keywords into the dictionary:
- Import the keywords you want to add to this dictionary from a CSV file. Click Import (.csv).
- Or, click Add to manually enter words or phrases, and press Enter.
- Click Save. The dictionary is added to the Dictionaries list.
- Search for the dictionary you created and select the checkbox next to the dictionary name. The dictionary is added to your classification conditions.
- Optionally, edit the threshold by clicking . Enter a number to indicate the weight of the dictionary keywords in threshold matching and press Enter.
- Add more classification conditions as needed and click Save.
Your custom classification with a custom dictionary is saved to the selected category in the Classifications list. Add the classification to your data protection policies as needed.