Block sensitive data that matches the text strings or wildcard expressions you add to the DLP dictionary from leaving your network.
Before you begin
For this rule set to work for your organization, you must customize the default DLP dictionary.
Add custom entries to the DLP dictionary using text strings or wildcard expressions. The DLP rules block data that matches the dictionary entries from leaving your network.
NOTE: From this rule set, you can open and configure the DLP Dictionary.
- In Skyhigh CASB, select Policy > Web Policy > Policy.
- In the policy tree, select Data Protection (DLP) > DLP Dictionary.
- Optionally, configure criteria to limit the scope of this ruleset.
- Select the DLP dictionary rules that you want to be enabled. When selected, the rules:
- Skip DLP processing for these Media Types — Allows the configured media types to skip DLP processing.
- Block transfer based on custom Data Dictionaries — Blocks data matching the text strings or wildcard expressions entered in the DLP dictionary from leaving your network.
- Configure the lists associated with the rules as needed.
Changes to the policy tree, rule sets, or rules are automatically saved. You can publish them to the cloud now or keep working and publish later.