The Policy Settings Data Storage tab allows you to configure data storage settings for Match Highlighting, Incident Notes, and Policy Incident Remediation.
To store your data, you can use McAfee data storage, Microsoft Azure, IBM Cloud, or Amazon Web Services (AWS).
If you use Skyhigh Security data storage:
- Match Obfuscation will be enabled.
- The Policy Incident Notes feature will not be available.
- When you save your configuration, you must contact Skyhigh Security Support to make any changes.
- Your data is purged after 90 days.
To configure data storage for Skyhigh Security:
- Go to Policy > Policy Settings.
- Select the Data Storage tab.
- Under Data Store, select Skyhigh Security.
- Click Save.
- When you save your configuration, you must contact Skyhigh Security Support to make any changes. Click Save Settings to confirm.