Configure settings for the Anti-Malware for GAM feature.
- In Skyhigh CASB, select Policy > Web Policy > Feature Configuration.
- From the Feature Config list, select Anti-Malware for GAM > Default Gateway Anti-Malware.
- From the Actions drop-down list, select Clone and Edit.
- Provide a name for the feature configuration and an optional comment.
- Select an option:
- Use the Anti-Malware engine alone to filter known threats — The Anti-Malware module filters known threats from web traffic, while allowing known good traffic to pass.
- Optimum Coverage: Combination of Anti-Malware and Gateway Anti-Malware engines to filter known and unknown threats — The Gateway Anti-Malware engine adds inspection of unknown web traffic to the filtering of known threats performed by the Anti-Malware module.
- On the slider scale, set the probability for a scanned web object to be malware that must be reached before this object is actually rated as malware. If an object is rated as malware, access to it is blocked by a rule in the Anti-Malware rule set.
The scale ranges from 0 - 100 %.
Moving the slider to a higher value means a higher probability is required to rate an object as malware. Moving the slider to a lower value means a lower probability is sufficient to rate an object as malware.
If you think the malware blocking process blocks too many objects that are actually not malicious, move the slider to a higher value. If you think not enough objects are blocked, move it to a lower value.
- Click Save.
The named Anti-Malware for GAM configuration is saved.
You can publish saved changes to the cloud now or keep working and publish later.