If you have tokenization for Shadow IT-enabled, the reports downloaded from Report Manager contains tokenized usernames and IP addresses. To detokenize these reports, you can do one of the following:
- Download the reports from Report Manager, and explicitly detokenize from the MVISION Cloud Connector user interface.
- Choose to receive reports via email, and enable CC-SMTP integration. Reports delivered through CC are detokenized if the recipient has detokenization permissions.
Detokenize reports from Cloud Connector
- Download the report from Report Manager in PDF, CSV, or XLSX format.
- Sign into the CC user interface using the IP address and Port established during installation.
- Navigate to Enterprise Integration > Tokenization. (Or on the Status page, under Enterprise Integration/Tokenization, click the Manage icon.)
- Under Detokenize File, click Choose File.
- Use the file browser to locate the downloaded file.
- Click Detokenize.
The detokenized report is downloaded locally.
IMPORTANT: An CC user is always allowed to detokenize from the CC user interface, even if the deobfuscation permission is not enabled. The detokenizing process automatically communicates with all CC instances.
IMPORTANT: There is a Known Issue where detokenizing PDF reports (generated via the new Report Manager) in Cloud Connector is not working. This will be fixed in an upcoming release.