For multiple MVISION Cloud Connectors, you must configure them to communicate data to each other, to perform distributed detokenization.
If you are on MVISION Cloud Connector version above 3.9.2, goto EC Config SMTP Integration .
Edit the logprocessor.local.properties File
For all Cloud Connector that distributed detokenization might originate from, add the following property to the logprocessor.local.properties file:
Configure the Proxy Bypass
If Cloud Connector uses a proxy to connect to MVISION Cloud, configure the Proxy Bypass:
- Open a web browser and enter the IP address you set during installation into the address bar.
- Log in using an email address and password with Cloud Connector permissions.
- Go to Status & Configuration > Internet Access.
- In the Proxy Bypass Hosts field, add a list of all Cloud Connector symbolic links (local and remote) separated by semi-column.
- Click Save.
- Restart Cloud Connector for the configuration to take effect.