The McAfee MVISION Cloud Cloud Connection page manages the connection between MVISION Cloud and your local Cloud Connector. You can edit or configure your connection to this page here.
To connect Cloud Connector:
- Open a web browser and enter the IP address you set during installation into the address bar.
- Log in using an email address and password with Cloud Connector permissions.
- Go to Status & Configuration > MVISION Cloud Cloud Connection.
- Enter your MVISION Cloud credentials. (These credentials might be different from the credentials to sign into the CC Web Interface.)
- Enter your tokenization salt.
- For Network Connection, if you connect to the internet through a proxy, select Use a Proxy and enter the connection information provided by your Proxy. Otherwise, select Direct Connection.
- Proxy Bypass Hosts. To allow inter-CC communication (for fetching detokenized data before forwarding to SIEM) traffic to bypass the proxy while still blocking external traffic, enter a comma-separated list of the proxy bypass hosts in the field Proxy Bypass Hosts. (Use symbolic names, not IP addresses.)
- Click Connect.
Select a configuration to be pulled down from the MVISION Cloud.