On the Resources page, you can view your configured container security resources, and see at a glance if they are in compliance.
- Go to Analytics > Resources.
- Under Resource Type, select your resources.
- Click the Resource in the table to see the Cloud Card for details.
Fixed Issue: Unique Container Images and Affected Resources
In the Resources Cloud Card for container images, you'll find the following important details:
- EntityName. The name of the container image.
- ImageDigest. The unique identifier for the container image.
- ImageTags. These are different tags for the same container image.
Previously, when you scanned a container image, items identified by different tags were counted as separate resources, even when they were referenced by the same container image. Now, when you do a scan (and don't filter out certain items), the number of Items Scanned in the scan results should match the number of Resources listed.
NOTE: This fix only applies when Security Configuration Audit and On-Demand Scans are enabled.