You can configure the log data residency settings to meet your data residency requirements and the log data privacy settings to protect sensitive information.
To configure Log Data Residency and Privacy settings:
- On the MVISION Cloud navigation bar, click Settings.
- Select Infrastructure > Web Gateway Setup.
- Click Get Started to open the Log Data Residency settings.
- Configure the following settings.
- Block Reason. Explanation for why a web request was blocked.
- Client IP (External). Public IP address of your organization's network.
- Client IP (Internal). IP address of the endpoint provided by Client Proxy or IPsec site-to-site authentication, configured singly or together. Otherwise, the internal and external client IP addresses have the same value.
- Last Rule. Name of the last rule applied before the information is logged
- Location. Any location name configured using rules in the Web Gateway UI. This field has the same value as the Location.Name property in the Web Gateway UI. Hybrid customers can configure rules that set this property to a location name based on the values of other properties, for example, an IP address or user group name.
- URL Path. The part of the requested URL that follows the host name.
- User Agent. Identity of the web browser passed in an HTTP user-agent header.
- User Name. Name of the user making the web request or the IP address of the endpoint.
- Process Name. Name of the process that generated the web request.
- Click Save. Your log data residency and privacy settings are saved locally.