Web traffic received from the configured update servers, user agents, URL hosts, or IP address ranges is allowed to bypass filtering when configured in Update Server Bypass.
When these rules are applied to a web response and the response is allowed, all further rule processing stops.
To configure the Update Server Bypass Rule Set:
- Go to Policy > Web Policy > Policy.
- In the Policy Tree, select Global Bypass > Update Server Bypass.
- (Optionall) Configure criteria to limit the scope of this rule set.
- Select the Update Server Bypass Rules that you want to enable.
- Configure the lists associated with the rules as needed.
Changes to the policy tree, rule sets, or rules are automatically saved locally. You can publish them to the cloud now or keep working and publish later.