You can create policies to manage access to Connected Apps by the service or service instance, include or exclude users and user groups, and select rules, exceptions, and responses. A policy building wizard helps you define your policy. Then manage your policies on the Connected Apps Policies page.
The Connected Apps Policies page is located at Policy > Connected Apps Policies.
The Connected Apps Policies page provides the following information and actions:
- Search. Search via the Omnibar.
- Filters. Select options on the Filters tab to scope down your search.
- Create a Connected Apps Policy. Use the wizard to create a Connected Apps Policy.
- Activate Policy. Select the checkbox for a policy and click Actions > Activate Policy.
- Deactivate Policy. Select the checkbox for a policy and click Actions > Deactivate Policy. Then click Deactivate Policy to confirm.
- Delete Policy. Select the checkbox for a policy and click Actions > Delete Policy. Then click Delete Policy to confirm.
- Policy Name. The name of the policy given when it was created.
- Status. The status of the policy, active or inactive.
- Service Instances. Name of the instance(s) of the service for the policy.
- Last Updated. The date the policy was last updated.
- Last Updated By. The user who last updated the policy.