File/Folder Collaboration Policies are supported for Box, Google Drive, and GSuite.
There are two ways to handle responses for Folder/File policies: Modify permissions or quarantine/delete.
To create a Folder/File policy:
- Go to Policy > DLP Policies.
- Click Actions > Create New Policy.
- Under Rules, select Collaboration.
- Choose Folder/File Collaboration.
- Add any option keywords or data identifiers.
- Choose one of the following:
- Modify permissions to enact the policy when a sensitive file is shared with domains that match a policy, or when a shared file is updated with sensitive information.
IMPORTANT: Policies with a Modify permissions response action do not recursively modify permissions on all parent folders that contain a sensitive file.
- Quarantine or Delete to enact the policy when a sensitive file is shared with domains that match a policy, or when a previously shared file is updated with sensitive content. They are also enacted when a sensitive file is uploaded in a folder that has already been shared with domains that match a policy.