You can link an Email Template to a DLP Policy by using the Select Email Template option with your Response Action.
The Select Email Template option is available with the following Response Actions:
- Remove Link
- Send Email Notification to
- Block Email
- User Email Notification
- Send Bot Notification
- User Bot Notification
- Set View Only Permissions for
- Set Edit Permissions for
- Revoke Sharing for
To link an Email Template to a DLP Policy:
- Choose Policy > DLP Policies.
- Click Actions > Sanctioned Policy > Create New Policy.
- In the Sanctioned DLP Wizard, fill out the Description and Rules & Exceptions pages. (For complete DLP Policy details, see Create or Edit a Sanctioned DLP Policy.)
- In the Responses page, click THEN.
- Under Select Response, click User Email Notification, or another response.
- Click Done.
- Click Email Template. Select your template from the list.
- Click Next.
- Click Save.
IMPORTANT: If a Custom Email Template is linked to a DLP Policy, it cannot be deleted. You must unlink it first.