The Tombstone Configuration (Reverse Proxy) tab allows you to create and upload a custom tombstone file, also called a blocked message file, for specific user actions instead of the default McAfee tombstone file, see Default McAfee Tombstone File. . The reverse proxy replaces the files when it identifies sensitive information and displays them to users when they access restricted data.
You will need to create a collection of custom tombstone files, save it as a ZIP file, and upload it.
Create Tombstone Files
Tombstone files are used in user access, download, and upload actions. The user actions apply to different MVISION Cloud policies.
- Access. Access tombstone files are used with Cloud Access Policies (CAP).
- Download. Download tombstone files are used with CAP and DLP policies.
- Upload. Upload tombstone files are used with DLP policies.
Create the following tombstone files:
- Create your custom tombstone files in all of the following file formats:
- Compress all of these files into one ZIP file. The maximum file size allowed is 10 MB.
Upload the Tombstone File
If you do not configure a custom tombstone file, MVISION Cloud uses the default McAfee tombstone file.
- Go to Policy > Policy Settings.
- Select the tab Tombstone Configuration (Reverse Proxy).
- Click Browse to upload the ZIP file with the compressed tombstone files for each required user action. An error message is shown if any file format is invalid.
- Click Save.
Default McAfee Tombstone File
If you do not configure a custom tombstone file, MVISION Cloud will use the default McAfee tombstone (blocked file) message, as shown.