To make sure you have a strong set of DLP policies, you can bulk-import relevant Policy Templates to a Cloud Service Provider. This allows you to customize policies as you identify new opportunities for DLP.
To bulk-add Policy Templates to a CSP:
- Choose Policy > Policy Templates.
- On the Filters tab, under Service Applicable To, click the name of a CSP that needs DLP policies. This example uses Google Drive.
- Click the Table view. A list of templates displays.
- Click the select all box to the left of Template Name.
- Click Actions > Create Policy.
- Review the policies included in the confirmation screen, then click Create Policies.
After processing the policies are added, you will see a green confirmation message.