Use Vulnerability Policies to create Vulnerability Scans to scan your container images and VMs. To manage your Vulnerability Policies, go to Policy > Vulnerabilities.
Vulnerability Policies Page
The Vulnerability Policies page provides the following information and actions:
- Search. Search via the Omnibar.
- Filters. Select options on the Filters tab to scope down your search.
- Create Policy.
- Activate Policy. Select the checkbox for a policy and click Actions > Activate Policy.
- Deactivate Policy. Select the checkbox for a policy and click Actions > Deactivate Policy. Then click Deactivate Policy to confirm.
- Delete Policy. Select the checkbox for a policy and click Actions > Delete Policy. Then click Delete Policy to confirm.
- Export to Template. You can export an existing Configuration Audit Policy to use as a template. It is exported as a JSON file, then compressed to a ZIP file. Select the checkbox for a policy and click Actions > Export to Template.
- Policy Name. Displays the name of the DLP Policy. Click the link to edit the policy.
- Description. (Optional.) Display the description of the DLP Policy.
- Status. Displays the status of the policy: active or inactive.
- Last Updated. Displays the date and time that the policy was last updated.
- Last Updated By. Displays the username that last updated the policy.
Vulnerability Policies Cloud Card
Click a policy to access the Cloud Card with policy details.
The Vulnerability Policies Cloud Card provides the following information:
- Policy Name
- Select Action
- Activate Policy
- Deactivate Policy
- Edit Policy
- Delete Policy
- Export to Template
- Last Updated Date
- Last Updated By