The Skyhigh Private Access 6.0.0 release includes feature enhancements and fixes for known issues.
- Performance — Supports establishing multiple tunnels from connectors to the same Points of Presence (PoPs). This enhances the aggregate bandwidth to access the private applications.
- Auto Upgrade of Connectors — Automatically checks and upgrades the connectors to the latest available version. This feature is supported only on the functional connectors with version v188.8.131.52 and later.
- Launchpad — You can group applications by application protocol and search for a specific application using the Search option.
- Certificate validation — The default Web policies bypass the certificate validations for the private applications. To validate its certificate, you can add private applications to the list.
- Options to skip the execution of the following Web policy rules for the private applications:
- Category, Reputation and Geo — You can skip the execution of the Web Filtering rule for the private applications.
- Archive and Transfer — You can skip the content inspection (all, upload, and download) for the private applications that are added to the list.
- Anti-Malware — You can skip GAM processing of web requests for the private applications that are added to the list.
|PAC-1451||Launchpad enhancements. You can search for applications based on their protocols using the Filter and Search options.|
|Enhancements to the Web policy. You can skip the execution of certificate verification, GAM processing, and URL categorization for private applications.|