What's new in the 11.2 beta release
Releases can introduce new features and enhancements or update platform support.
Note: Skyhigh Security Web Gateway 11.2 beta is provided for beta-testing this release.
For information about how to install this release, see the Secure Web Gateway Installation Guide.
New Properties for Web Policy Rules
When configuring rules for your web policy, you can use these new items:
- A new property to expose encrypted archive directory listings
- A new property to store the rule and rule set names or IDs that were processed at the end of the request and response filtering cycles
GTI Data Included in Feedback File
Data that is collected by the GTI diagnosis script of the operating system is included in the output feedback file.
TCP Dump Options Enhanced
TCP dump options have been enhanced by adding a packet tracing feature.
More Flexibility for HTTP Proxy Port Configuration
When configuring an HTTP Proxy Port, you can disable the Enable FTP over HTTP option. The option is enabled by default.
SSL Tap Configuration Enhanced
The following enhancements have been added to SSL Tap configuration:
- The destination port number is not overwritten by default when tapped packets are created.
- The destination MAC address can be customized when tapped packets are broadcast.
- SSL Tapping now supports HTTP2 on SWG.
Detection of Excel 4 Macros Added
Excel 4 macros are now detected in media type filtering.
IP Spoofing Supported for HTTP(S) in Proxy Configuration
IP spoofing is supported for HTTP(S) when setting up proxies in Explicit Proxy or L2 Transparent mode.
Resolved issues in the 11.2 beta release
This release resolves known issues.
A list with these issues, including those that are still resolved after this beta release, will be made available for the regular release.