Ionic DRM Dashboard Configuration
In order to establish an integration with Ionic DRM, you must first fully configure your Ionic DRM deployment, including registering all users for the Ionic Viewer. There is no special configuration that must occur on the Ionic DRM side in order to connect to the MVISION Cloud system. For more information on configuring Ionic DRM, please consult their online help.
Required Information from Ionic DRM
Before configuring Ionic DRM, you will need the following information from your Ionic dashboard:
- Tenant ID: Located as part of your Ionic Dashboard URL.
- For example, if your Ionic Dashboard URL is https://dev-dashboard.ionic.com/#/lo...99999aaaaa9999 then your tenant ID is 99999aaaaa9999.
- Enrollment Server: On the Ionic Dashboard, navigate to Settings > General.
- The dashboard calls this your Enrollment Manager URL. You will only need the highlighted part of the URL.
- Key Space: On the Ionic Dashboard, navigate to Keyspaces.
- Your Keyspace will be listed at the top left of the screen.
Skyhigh Secure DRM Configuration
To configure the integration between the MVISION Cloud Cloud Access Security Broker (CASB) and your Ionic DRM deployment:
- Navigate to Secure > DRM Configuration.
- Enter the information from the section Required Information from Ionic DRM.
- Enter MVISION Cloud for SSO Domain.
- Click Save Configuration.
If you need to make a change to your configuration, click Edit Configuration from the DRM Configuration page.
Device Management Configuration
In order to use Ionic DRM in conjunction with MVISION Cloud Secure, users must register their devices as approved for DRM. This requires a custom device registration portal. Please follow the below steps to configure your Device Management settings:
- Navigate to Policies > Policies > Cloud Access and select Create Policy.
- Give the rule a descriptive name and set the following rule and response.
- Rule: Service
- Enter the name of the services you wish to protect with Ionic DRM.
- Response: Register DRM (Passthrough).
- Rule: Service
- Click Save.
Any unregistered device that attempts to connect to one of your protected services through the MVISION Cloud Secure Proxy will be redirected to your custom portal to register for Ionic DRM.