Skyhigh CASB for Citrix ShareFile enables Security Operations Center (SOC) Admins to monitor user activity in ShareFile, enforce DLP policies, and review threats detected by Skyhigh CASB’s User and Entity Behavior Analytics (UEBA) and machine learning algorithms. For information on supported monitoring activity, DLP policies, and threat protection, see About Skyhigh CASB for ShareFile.
Before configuring Skyhigh CASB for ShareFile, perform the following tasks:
- To enable the feature, contact the Sales Representative to provide the tenant ID.
- Get the Admin credentials for ShareFile hosted on the cloud. Admin Permissions: MasterAdmin
- Get the ShareFile organization URL. For example, mcafee113.sharefile.com.
To configure Skyhigh CASB for ShareFile:
- In Skyhigh CASB go to Settings > Service Management.
- Click Add Service Instance.
- Select Citrix ShareFile, add a unique name for the instance and click Done.
- Select the ShareFile instance from the Services list.
- Click the Setup tab, and click Enable.
- Click Provide API Credentials.
- ShareFile Domain. Enter your organization domain for ShareFile. For example, if the login URL is https://myorg.sharefile.com/, enter myorg.sharefile.com. Then click Submit.
- When prompted, enter your ShareFile credentials: email and password.
- Once authenticated, ShareFile events will be received by Skyhigh CASB.