CASB Connect for Zendesk enables SOC Admins to monitor user activity in Zendesk and review threats detected by Skyhigh CASB User and Entity Behavior Analytics (UEBA) and machine learning algorithms.
- To enable the feature, reach out to your Sales Representative to get the tenant ID.
- Get the admin credentials for Zendesk (hosted on the cloud).
- Get the Zendesk domain URL.
Enable Zendesk in Skyhigh CASB
- Go to Settings > Service Management.
- Select your Zendesk instance.
- On the Setup tab, click Enable.
- Click Provide API Credentials to begin the configuration.
- Enter the following details and submit.
- Domain. Your organization's domain for Zendesk. For example, if the login URL is https://myorg.zendesk.com/, the domain is myorg.
- When prompted, enter your Zendesk credentials: email and password.
- Click Allow.
- Once authenticated, Zendesk events can be received by Skyhigh CASB.