Configure Skyhigh CASB for Zendesk
CASB Connect for Zendesk enables SOC Admins to monitor user activity in Zendesk and review threats detected by Skyhigh CASB User and Entity Behavior Analytics (UEBA) and machine learning algorithms.
- To enable the feature, reach out to your Sales Representative to get the tenant ID.
- Get the admin credentials for Zendesk (hosted on the cloud).
- Get the Zendesk domain URL.
Enable Zendesk in Skyhigh CASB
- Go to Settings > Service Management.
- Select your Zendesk instance.
- On the Setup tab, click Enable.
- Click Provide API Credentials to begin the configuration.
- Enter the following details and submit.
- Domain. Your organization's domain for Zendesk. For example, if the login URL is https://myorg.zendesk.com/, the domain is myorg.
- When prompted, enter your Zendesk credentials: email and password.
- Click Allow.
- Once authenticated, Zendesk events can be received by Skyhigh CASB.