To integrate DocuSign with Skyhigh CASB, first make sure all prerequisites are met in DocuSign, then enable API access in Skyhigh CASB.
To enable API access in DocuSign, create a user profile and select the DS Admin permission profile.
NOTE: Make sure that the user profile has an active Business Pro plan.
Create a user profile
- Go to DocuSign and log in with the administrator credentials.
- In the admin console, go to Users > User Profile. Create a user, assign the DS Admin permission profile and save. (If you already have a user with the DS Admin permission profile, you can use that user or admin account.)
Enable API Access
- In Skyhigh CASB, go to Settings > Service Management.
- Click Add Service Instance and select DocuSign.
- Enter a name for the instance, and click Done.
- Select the instance, select the Setup tab, and under API, click Enable.
- Click Submit.
- Select Provide API Credentials, enter the DocuSign administrator credentials, and authorize.
API access is now enabled for DocuSign.