Security Operations Center Admins can monitor Jive user activity (limited to activities performed on Jive content objects) using the Incidents> User Activity > Activity Monitoring page. In addition to Activity Monitoring, Skyhigh CASB for Jive provides extensive DLP protection and threat protection.
Data Loss Prevention
- DLP policies are applied for the below Jive activities:
- Actions such as create, update, vote, comment, etc., performed on Jive objects. (Discussions, Documents, Ideas, Replies, Comments, Files, Polls, Blog Posts, and Status Updates.)
- Supported policy rule types:
- Data Identifier
- File Name
- File Size
- File Type
- Structured/Unstructured Fingerprinting
- Supported Response Action
- Email Notifications.
SOC Admins can review anomalies and threats with their Jive account on the Incidents > Threats & Anomalies > Threats & Anomalies (Sanctioned) page.
- Login and Admin activities are not monitored.
- DLP is not performed for Notification messages.
- Delete response action cannot be applied for Status updates in Non-admin groups.