Add the Skyhigh Security Record plugin extension to the Chrome web browser. When you begin to record actions, it logs everything you do to map them.
IMPORTANT: The plugin can only be used with Google Chrome. It's not supported on any other browser.
To install the Skyhigh Security Record Plugin:
- Go to Custom Apps > My Apps.
- To the right of the Custom App for which you're mapping activities, click Actions > Map Activities.
- Click Download Plugin. The plugin zip file immediately downloads.
- Unzip the plugin. (Find the downloaded zip file in your Downloads folder.)
- Open a new window or tab in Chrome.
- Choose Window > Extensions (Mac OS) or Settings > Extensions (Windows) or click chrome://extensions.
- Select Developer Mode if it's not already checked (located at the top right corner of the extension screen).
- Click Load unpacked extension.
- Select the folder where the unzipped files are located, then click Select. This installs the plugin. Look for the Skyhigh Security HTTP Traffic Logger extension.