About the IaaS Dashboard
The IaaS Dashboard provides a summary of the IaaS data you care about at a glance using cards, which are based on Saved Views. The IaaS Dashboard supports the IaaS services you have configured, including Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure, and Google Cloud Platform (GCP).
To access it, go to Dashboards > IaaS.
Skyhigh CASB has created default cards with recommended views to get you started. Then, to customize your IaaS Dashboard, you can add new cards and reorganize how cards are displayed. You can use the same Saved View for multiple cards.
Cards are interactive and provide actionable insights every time you log in to Skyhigh CASB.
The IaaS Dashboard includes the following cards:
- Resource Compliance Across Providers. The number of resources by provider and compliance displayed in a horizontal bar chart.
- Top Non-compliant Accounts on Resources. The number of resources by account name displayed in a donut chart.
- Incidents by Compliance Standards. The number of incidents by benchmark for last month displayed in a donut chart.
- Resources. The number of resources by category and compliance displayed in a horizontal bar chart.
- Policies with Most Incidents. The number of incidents by policy name for last month displayed in a donut chart.
- Unresolved Security Configuration Incidents. The number of incidents by severity displayed in a vertical bar chart.
- Unresolved IaaS DLP Incidents. The number of incidents by severity for last month.
To add a new card, click Actions > Add a New Card.
From the IaaS Dashboard, you can also create reports from the Actions menu:
- Business Report (PDF). Create a report and run it immediately, which then appears in the Report Manager.
- Schedule. Schedule a report to run later, which then appears in the Report Manager.