My Dashboard provides a summary of the Shadow and Sanctioned cloud services data configured in your organization that you care about at a glance using cards, which are based on Saved Views. Cards are interactive and provide actionable insights every time you log in to Skyhigh CASB.
To access My Dashboard, go to Dashboards > My Dashboard.
Skyhigh CASB has created default cards with recommended views to get you started. Then, to customize My Dashboard, you can add new cards of different types and reorganize how cards are displayed. You can use the same Saved View for multiple cards.
My Dashboard can display up to 21 cards at a time.
My Dashboard Page
My Dashboard provides the following actions and information:
- Add a New Card. You can create custom cards of different types and add them to My Dashboard.
- Create Report.
The default cards are created from the following Skyhigh CASB Recommended Views:
- Top AI Services by Users
- Top AI Services by Data Volume
- Data Uploaded to AI Services by Risk
- New Services
- Unassigned Services
- Users with Uploads greater than 10 GB
- Torrent / Ransomware Services
- Vulnerable Services
- High-Risk Services
- All Closed Incidents
- All Unresolved Incidents
- Connected Apps by Risk
- Connected Apps by Status
- Top 10 Allowed Connected Apps by Users