The refresh feature is used to view the most recent AWS violations on the Policy Incidents page. You can use this feature to refresh an AWS incident in real-time. You can also refresh incidents created from Custom Configuration Audit policies.
- Go to Incidents > Policy Incidents.
- Filter for Incident Type > Audit Violation, and Service Name > AWS.
- Click any incident in the table to view the Cloud Card for the specific incident.
- On the Cloud Card, click Refresh.
- A status message is displayed on the Cloud Card as the account is rescanned.
Any updates to the violation are displayed once the scan is complete.