This report lists services sorted by the attempted download bytes by your users during the specified date range. This provides a look at the volume of data attempting to enter your network (before being Allowed/Denied by your perimeter security devices). Sites with high inbound data traffic may warrant further investigation to determine if the activity should be Allowed or Denied.
To create the Services by Inbound Data Traffic report:
- On the Services page, click Actions > Edit Table to add the Inbound Data column.
- Click the Inbound Data column to sort by descending order.
- Click the Chart icon. Create a chart to be displayed in your report. For example: Show Total Data Volume, by Service Name and No Specific Dimension in a Horizontal Bar.
- Click Edit to view Dimension By dialog where you can select Top 10 Service Names or Custom Service Names.
- Click Actions > Create Report.
The report is emailed to you in the format that you chose: Business Report (PDF), CSV, or XLS. The sample report below shows the Business Report (PDF) format.