This report provides details on the top 10 users based on total data traffic volume to an individual service.
To create the Top Users by Total Data Traffic Volume report:
- On the Users page, click Actions > Edit Table to add the Total Data column.
- Click the Total Data column to sort from high to low.
- Select Create Report > Schedule.
- Report Name. Enter a unique name for your report.
- File Format. Select XLSX or CSV. (Group by All Services is not supported for PDF reports.)
- Group By. Select Group by > Service Name. Then select All Services.
- For Frequency, select:
- Recipients. Enter the email addresses of anyone to which you would like to automatically email the report. Separate email addresses with commas.
- Share report with other users within your Skyhigh CASB account. Select this option to make the report public within your organization.
- Click Schedule.
The report is emailed to you in the format that you chose.