Perform the following steps to authorize Skyhigh CASB access to Dropbox, before configuring Dropbox via API.
To authorize Skyhigh CASB Access to Dropbox:
- Log in to Skyhigh CASB.
- Go to Settings > Service Management.
- Click Add Service Instance to add a Dropbox instance, or from the Services list, select the instance you want to enable.
- Click the Setup tab and click Enable.
- Review prerequisites, activate the checkbox, and click Next.
- When prompted, enter the email address/user name of a Dropbox Administrator. This allows Skyhigh CASB to create a quarantine folder in the appropriate user account.
- Enter the Dropbox login credentials for an Administrator user account, and click Submit.