Configure Skyhigh CASB for Microsoft Teams
To enable DLP for messages and Activity Monitoring for Microsoft Teams, use the following procedure.
IMPORTANT: To set up DLP for files uploaded to Teams, use the instructions to configure the SharePoint API.
To configure Skyhigh CASB for Microsoft Teams:
- Go to Settings > Service Management.
- Click Add Service Instance.
- Select Microsoft Teams, provide an instance name, and click Done.
- Go to the Setup tab and click Enable.
- Provide API credentials for the Office 365 global admin, and in the Permissions requested dialog, click Accept.
API access is now set up for your Microsoft Teams instance.