Integrating Office 365 with Skyhigh CASB requires the following prerequisites.
- Skyhigh CASB for Office 365 API Integration requires a Microsoft 365 E1 or E3 license. For more information, see microsoft.com.
- The Global Administrator role. Assign to the user used to enable the API. Learn more about Office 365 roles.
- Configure Exchange Mailbox Auditing. (If using Exchange Online.)
- To enable audit logging for mailbox activities, see Microsoft documentation for instructions: https://support.office.com/en-us/article/Enable-mailbox-auditing-in-Office-365-aaca8987-5b62-458b-9882-c28476a66918
- If you are getting errors when enabling mailbox audit logging, make sure you meet all the PowerShell prerequisites as described in this Microsoft TechNet article: https://technet.microsoft.com/library/jj984289(v=exchg.160).aspx
- Enable Recording User and Admin Activities in the Office 365 tenant.
To see Office 365 user activity, first enable Audit Log Search in Office 365 Security & Compliance as shown here: