Slack Enterprise allows organizations to bring all Slack teams under one umbrella. The Org Owner (or Enterprise Admin) has full control to create and delete teams, and can add or remove members from those teams.
Organizations that already have a few Slack teams might find centralizing all teams into an Enterprise account helpful for enforcing policies, with the added ability to:
- Monitor user activity in all channels including private and direct message channels (even if the admin is not a member in those channels).
- Quarantine messages and uploaded or shared files.
- Restored files are replaced in the original location in the channel conversation. In standard Slack accounts, restored files appear as the most recent entry in channel conversation.
Skyhigh CASB for Slack still exists for organizations that are happy using the standard Slack feature set.
- File comments are not scanned for DLP.
- Shared Link policies are not currently supported.