Skyhigh CASB allows connecting to Zoom APIs through a custom application. For details on OAuth creation, see Create an OAuth App documentation.
To create an OAuth Application for Zoom:
- Go to Zoom Marketplace.
- Choose Develop > Build App > OAuth.
- On the Create an OAuth app page, configure the following:
- App Name. Enter the app name.
- Choose app type. Select Account-level app.
- Click Create.
- Go to Manage and select the new app created on the Create an OAuth app page.
- Under App Credentials, configure these:
- Client ID and Client Secret. Copy the Client ID and Client Secret to use in Step 2.
- Redirect URL for OAuth. Enter the URL in the following format: <https://Skyhigh_CASB_URL/shndash/extensions/OAuthCallbackController >.
- Skyhigh_CASB_URL. Here, change the Skyhigh_CASB_URL as per your tenant URL. For example, www.myshn.net, www.myshn.eu, www.myshn.ca.
- Under Whitelist URL, enter the same URL as Redirect URL for OAuth.
- Click Continue.
- Select Feature and click Add new event subscription.
- Under Event Subscriptions, configure these:
- Subscription Name. Enter the subscription name.
- Event notification endpoint URL. Enter the URL in the following format:
<webhook server domain name/zoom/16000/<tenantId>/<instanceId>
- webhook server domain name. Contact Skyhigh Security Support for webhook server domain name. Change the webhook server domain name as per your tenant URL. For example, www.myshn.net, www.myshn.eu, www.myshn.ca.
To get the tenantId and instanceId from Skyhigh CASB, perform the following activities:
- Log in to Skyhigh CASB and go to Settings > Service Management page.
- Select the managed Zoom instance and right-click the Inspect Element. You can find the InstanceId from the URL.
- Go to Network and click Command R or Control R to reload.
- Under Name, select the InstanceId and choose Response and navigate right to get the tenantId.
- Under Event types, click Add Events.
- Select the highlighted Event types and click Done.
NOTE: If you select any new Event types other than the above-recommended events types then Zoom won't process those events and Skyhigh CASB throws 500 Internal Server Error. Also, Zoom blocks pushing events if you encounter too many 500 Internal Server Errors.
- Go to Scopes > Add Scopes.
- Select and add the required scopes. Click Done.
- Now you can enable API access and authorize.
Later, you can define DLP policies and attach the policies to the Zoom instance.